Voice & Accent/Dialect experience
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- 2019 - First Class Honours, Bachelor of Arts, University of South Australia, Adelaide SA.
- 2018 - TAE40116, Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- 2013 - Bali Taksu Voice and Performance Intensive, Aole Miller and Micha Espinosa, Ubud Bali
- 2011 - Postgraduate Diploma in Performance Creation (Voice), Victorian College
of the Arts, Southbank VIC
- 2011 - Classical Theatre Conference, Royal Shakespeare Company, Stratford-Upon-Avon UK
- 2003 - Postgraduate Diploma in Classical Theatre, The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London UK
- 2001 - Bachelor of Arts (English and French), The University of Adelaide, Adelaide SA
- 2017 - Voice and Speech Trainers Association Early Career Leadership Initiative Grant
- 2011 - Jim Marks Postgraduate Scholarship, The Victorian College of the Arts
- 2011 - Grace Marion Trust Scholarship, The Victorian College of the Arts
- 2021 - Dialect Coach (Maine), Carousel, Dir. Stuart Maunder, State Opera South Australia, SA.
- 2020 - Dialect Coach (RP, Cockney), Gaslight, Dir. Catherine Fitzgerald, State Theatre Company of South Australia, SA.
- 2020 - Dialect Coach (General American), Dance Nation, Dir. Imara Savage, State Theatre Company of South Australia, SA.
- 2018 - Acting Tutor, NIDA Open, Adelaide, SA
- 2018 - Voice Tutor/Mentor, AC Arts, Adelaide, SA
- 2018 - Dialect Couch (RP), Sense and Sensibility, Dir. Geordie Brookman, State Theatre Company of South Australia, SA.
- 2018 - Dialect Coach (General American, Texan), Awoken, Dir. Daniel. J. Phillips, Anomaly, SA
- 2012 to 2017 - Voice Lecturer, Victorian College of the Arts, Southbank Vic
- 2016 - Dialect/Voice Coach (Austrian), Anti-Hamlet, Dir. Mark Wilson, Theatreworks, St Kilda Vic
- 2016 - Dialect/Voice Coach (RP, Cockney), Noises Off, Dir. Yvonne Virsik, Monash Uni Student Theatre, Melbourne Vic
- 2016 - Dialect Coach (Southern Irish), Crestfall, Dir. Jayde Kirchert, Citizen Theatre. Melbourne, Vic
- 2016 - Dialect/Voice Coach (South London, RP), Absurd Person Singular, Dir. Grant Foulkes, Mofo Theatre Co., Melbourne, Vic
- 2015 - Accent Methodology Workshop, Banyule City Council, Melbourne Vic
- 2015 - Dialect Coach (Yorkshire, RP), The Secret Garden, Dir. Robert Coates, Young Australian Broadway Chorus, Melbourne, Vic
- 2013 - Dialect Coach (New York, Gen Am, Essex), The Mistakes Madeleine Made, Dir. Debbie Zukerman, The Honeytrap, Melbourne Vic
- 2013 - Dialect Coach (Yorkshire), Scarborough, Dirs. Loren de Jong & Celeste Markwell, The Honeytrap, Melbourne Vic
- 2013 - Voice Coach, Penelope, Dir. Alister Smith, Red Stitch, Melbourne Vic
- 2013 - Dialect Coach (New York), The Zoo Story, Dir. Don Bridges, Good Little Theatre, Melbourne Vic
- 2012 to 2013 - Voice and Accent Lecturer, APO Art Academy, South Melbourne Vic
- 2012 - Dialect Coach (The Bronx, New York), Savage in Limbo, Dir. Mark Wilson, The Honeytrap, Melbourne Vic
- 2012 - Dialect Coach (New York, various), Groucho, Dir. Don Bridges, Chapel off Chapel, Prahran Vic
- 2012 - Dialect Coach (New York/Puerto Rican New York), The Motherfucker with the Hat, Dir. David Bell, Red Stitch Actors Theatre, St Kilda Vic
- 2012 - Voice Coach, Himmelweg, Dir. Alister Smith, Redroom Theatre Company, Melbourne Vic
- 2012 - Voice Coach, Schism, Dir. Suzie Hardgrave, La Mama Theatre, Carlton Vic
- 2012 to current - Private accent modification tuition
- 2012 to current - Private accent tuition (General American, Southern American, Midwest, New York, Standard Australian, 1950s Australian, Received Pronunciation, Northern Irish, Southern Irish, Edinburgh, German, Polish, Yorkshire, Contemporary London, Cockney, Croatian, Liverpool, New England, Welsh, Liverpool). Any dialect can be taught with my methodology, even if it is not on this list.